> Visitor Information > Guided Tours
Guided Group Tours
- Inquiries on programs in foreign languages (Cultural Relations & Publicity Division : +82-2-3703-9252 / E-mail: email@example.com)
- Please notify us via email at least five business days before your desired visit date.
We will check and send you a confirmation email during our normal business hours, Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 5pm (except weekends and holidays).
Foreign Guest Docent Guided Tour
- guided tour by foreign guest docents for foreign visiting groups (minimum 10 people)
- Available languages are
English, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- More Information and Reservation (+82-2-3703-9252)
Virtual Tours of the History Gallery
Part 1 1894 ~ 1945 Longing for Freedom, Equality, and Independence
Part 2 1945 ~ 1987 For Peace, Democracy and Prosperity
Part 3 1987 ~ Present Me-The Republic of Korea-The World
- Part 1
- 1894 ~ 1945
- Longing for Freedom, Equality, and Independence
- Part 2
- 1945 ~ 1987
- For Peace, Democracy and Prosperity
- Part 3
- 1987 ~ Present
- Me-The Republic of Korea-The World