> Exhibitions > Permanent Exhibition > Children's Museum
The Korean History Dream Village is a children’s museum aimed at providing children with learning experiences through story-based exhibits and programs.
- Countries in Global Village
- Visitors to this section are guided to learn more about the cultural heritage in many parts of the world and complete their own map of the world embodying the culture and heritage of the world.
- Republic of Korea, the Nation of Korean People
- Young museum goers visiting this section are given an opportunity to experience various symbols, electoral system, and democracy of the Republic of Korea, and the rapid economic growth the country achieved recently.
- Dream Village At That Time
- Children visiting this section are offered an opportunity to learn about the times when their parents were young through a collection of photographs from the 1950s to the 1980s capturing the lives of Korean people.
- Future of Korea and Children’s Dream
- Children visiting this section are given an opportunity to think about their dreams through the stories of three famous figures from Korean modern history, and leave a message of hope for a Unified Korea in the future.
- Children’s Experience Space
- This section of the museum helps children learn about the childhood of their parents with a hands-on experience of old toys and animations.